Articles Related to Grief
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13 NIV.
Connecting with widows and grievers has opened the privilege of contributing to blogs and articles and writing books, I also have the opportunity to serve as a facilitator and speaker for a grief support group sharing the reality of life change with hope. Grief and loss are not meant to be carried alone. Please share with others if you think the content of these articles may be helpful and the time is right.
God desires that the comfort we have received from Him is passed on to others. (2 Corinthians 1: 3-5) Some of the following are articles by Marilyn Nutter and others are from on-line sites. Let’s link arms in understanding and compassion. You are not alone.
Grief Isn’t on the Calendar by Marilyn Nutter
Click to get the PDF. What Some Grievers Would Like To Tell You by Marilyn Nutter
From online sites. Grievers, their friends and family may find them helpful as they journey through the holidays.
- A Grief Misunderstood
- What Suffering People Wish You Would Do at Christmas
- When Your Friend is Grieving During the Holiday Season
- How to Discourage a Grieving Friend
- Exercise and Nutrition Tips to Ease the Grieving Process
- Six Words to Say Through Tears: The Source of Comfort in the Pain of Grief
The following articles may be helpful as you seek to pursue rest and joy.
- Christmas Stress, Tension…Peace, Relief
- You Just Gotta Have It
- ‘Tis the Season to be… Overloaded
- “When Anxiety is Great” (Grief and Loss)