Articles Related to Grief
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23 (NIV)
Marilyn has been privileged to share her grief and mourning journey in several publications. Please share with others if you think the content may be helpful and the time is right. God desires that the comfort we have received from Him is passed on to others. (2 Corinthians 1: 3-5) These links to articles by Marilyn Nutter are specific to Handling the Holidays when grieving, and for friends and family of grievers:
When Your Friend is Grieving During the Holiday Season
(Click to get the PDF. What some grievers would like to tell you by Marilyn Nutter)
These articles are from online sites. Grievers and their friends and family may find them helpful as they journey through the holidays.
- What Grieving People Wish You Knew at Christmas
- A Grief Misunderstood
- What Suffering People Wish You Would Do at Christmas
- When Your Friend is Grieving During the Holiday Season
- How to Discourage a Grieving Friend
- Exercise and Nutrition Tips to Ease the Grieving Process
- Six Words to Say Through Tears: The Source of Comfort in the Pain of Grief
The following articles may be helpful as you seek to pursue rest and joy instead of stress.
- Christmas Stress, Tension…Peace, Relief
- You Just Gotta Have It
- ‘Tis the Season to be… Overloaded
- “When Anxiety is Great” (Grief and Loss)