Speaking Topics: Guiding women toward hopeful living in ordinary and challenging days.
Marilyn would love spend time together at your church or community group. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Destination Hope: A Travel Companion When Life Falls Apart. How do you handle life interruptions? Marilyn and co-author April White share traveling with hope when circumstances say otherwise. There’s more on the Destination Hope book page.
- The Extraordinary Treasure of Personal Growth: Don’t Miss the Treasures! Profound lessons from an Alaskan cruise spill over into a new life perspective.
- Unexpected Gifts in Unexpected Places: the simple can be spectacular and the mundane, monumental. Looking for more than what’s on the surface can leave us giddy with gratitude..
- Dressed up Hearts:“Clothing” from scripture gives us gives us guidelines to make a real fashion statement.
- The Comparison Trap: Playing the comparison game and falling into the comparison trap may work for a day, but over time can be disastrous.
- Fogless Mirror:Our reflections offer us lessons in perspective. When we remove the fogginess of our own perspective and agenda, we discover much and move forward.
The Extraordinary Treasure of Hope in a New Chapter: Passages in widowhood.
- The Uniqueness of Grief: Grief is not a destination but a complicated journey. Marilyn shares her personal experiences to connect with women who have lost a spouse; sharing a grief and mourning journey and awareness that each woman grieves in her unique way.
- Only His Suitcase: What carries you when your life takes a dramatic turn? Marilyn shares her journey of God’s presence and faithfulness applied to trials and challenges when life is interrupted.
- White Space: The end of a chapter signals the beginning of another. See how the white space can be filled in with meaning and purpose, as we explore Fresh Starts: Change of Heart
The Extraordinary Treasure of Christmas:
- Christmas Pot-Pourri: Leaving a lingering beautiful fragrance during the holiday season may require a change of mindset and plans. This talk has been well received for women’s Christmas teas and events.
- Christmas Rest: How did the cast of characters in the Christmas story rest even when circumstances dramatically changed? This devotional talk looks at the characters’ “movements” and responses and how they reflected light..
The Extraordinary Treasure of Tea! A Cup of Joy, Tea and Friendship
The Extraordinary Treasure of Accompanying Women on Their Journey:
- Small Group Leadership for Women’s Ministry: Adding tools to a small group facilitator’s toolbox: leadership training and ideas for developing relationships in your group.
- A Different Kind of Friendship: The dialogue between Mary and Elizabeth gives us a model for genuine treasured friendship. This presentation can be geared toward mentoring and/or can be combined with the joy of sharing tea together.
- Leaving a Legacy: making today count with purpose for tomorrow’s memories and legacy…